Safester - What's New
v4.0 - May 21, 2019
- Safester now supports 2FA (Two-factor authentication).
v3.5 - April 22, 2019
- Safester now has a new graphic charter.
- Bug fix: some small visual glitches have been fixed.
v3.4 - March 17, 2019
- Address books entires with special characters are now accepted.
v3.3 - March 12, 2019
- Displaying mail box message lists is now faster.
v3.2 - March 4, 2019
- Mobiles and Dekstop message display are now compatible.
v3.1 - November 27, 2018
- Safester uses now it's own runsafster.net domain for HTTP calls.
- Bug fix: some visual glitches have been fixed.
v3.0 - September 22, 2018
- Safester now includes a Free Plan that allows to send messages with attachments.
v2.2 - April 24, 2018
- Reading Pane of messages can be moved or hidden.
- Folder Section can be hidden.
- Message Composer window contains new "Search" tool.
- Message windows default size has been changed for better display for text input or for reading.
v2.1 - April 18, 2018
- Safester has a new look & feel and use new icons.
- Login and display of main screen have been rewritten and are now faster.
- Display of emails list is now faster when clicking on a box in left tree.
- All date displays contain now the day of week.
- When reading messages : "cc" lines are not displayed if there are no carbon copy recipients for the mail.
- Attachment background is now displayed (rendering effect) when the mouse is over .
v2.0 - March 30, 2018
- Safester can now import directly GMail contacts.
- Address Book now contains entries for company name and cell phone number.
- Address Book is now OpenPGP encrypted.
- Login process is now faster.
- Safester includes now a notification system with pop-up and/or sounds for new inbox messages.
- New inbox messages are now automatically pushed and displayed on client side.
- Vacation responder does not accept activation if text zone is empty.
- Bug fix: some macOS and Linux visual glitches have been fixed.